The newest feature on the Kindle is the ability to learn how to install a Kindle eBook reader. Once you have an installed eBook reader, it gives the user the ability to take their books wherever they go.
This is especially convenient for those people who travel a lot or have the time and ability to download their books from the internet at the comfort of their own home. By installing your own eBook reader device on your computer, you have all the benefits of being able to download books to an eBook reader without taking up space on your hard drive.
Kindle app download
- To download the Kindle app, go to amazon.com/kindleapps
- When you are on the amazon page, download Kindle app for PC & mac
- When your download completes, follow on-screen prompts to complete Kindle app download for your device
The Kindle is a great device for travelling or workaholic. With the Kindle app, you can find your next great read right in your home. Choose from over sixty thousand Kindle titles. From short stories to the more popular novels and even audiobooks, including those with Audible commentary, podcasts, and comics. With the Kindle app, you will have an endless variety of books to read whenever you want. It’s a convenient tool that will help you stay on top of the latest news stories and current events while still having the time to spend with your family.
There are so many ways that a Kindle can be used. You can get out of the house, do some errands, or simply sit down at the computer to read books on your Kindle. Since the Kindle is capable of downloading books to your Kindle reader when your home is not too crowded, you can enjoy your favourite authors, magazines, and short stories anytime that you have a free moment.
The ease and convenience that the Kindle has to offer means that you don’t need to run back and forth to your office to go to the library to find a new book. All you have to do is get your Kindle reader out of your car and head into your house. You can have all the books that you have ever wanted on your Kindle in one simple step. No need to use the library, because there are so many books available in your house.
Kindle app is a modern app designed by amazon for book readers. it contains over 1.5 million books to provide a hassle-free experience to its readers and whether they are book readers or magazine readers or simply a newspaper readers a kindle app does all for you without the need of a kindle device
Download the kindle app
- Go to amazon.com
- Fill your amazon account details
- If you don’t have one create an account by selecting create new account option
- Fill your details to create an account
- Go to kindle app option in the account option
- Select download kindle app for mac and pc
- After completing the download
- Open the file and then follow the on-screen prompts to install the kindle app.
One of the best things about Kindles is that you can use their built-in applications like the “Google Reader” application and the “Share” application. This allows people to read their books online and share them with their friends via various social networking websites. However, some people might not know how to register on the kindle app and get their books. You might have wondered why you need to do this but it is actually quite simple and easy. If you know how to register on Kindle then you can easily share your books with your friends using this application.
Launch the Kindle app on your pc by following these steps:
- Search for kindle app in your search bar or manually find the kindle app
- Open it by double-clicking on the icon or right-click on the app and click open
- Fill your amazon account details
- If you want to read a book or magazine on kindle purchase that particular book or magazine in your amazon account and then you can read that book in your Kindle app
Kindle app download for Android
Kindle Fire Tablet is an Android-based operating system. This makes it pretty easy to install Android apps on your tablet, but some ways are easier than others. Below are some easy methods to know about How to download apps on Kindle Fire.
- In your device, open Play store. In search bar at the top, type Kindle app
- Download Kindle app and install.
- When the home page opens after opening the Kindle app, tap login.
You will need your Amazon account. You can login with your Amqazon’s registered email address. Also you can choose to create account if you do not ahave any amazon account.
Kindle app download for Android APK installer files
This method involves downloading Android APK installer files and installing them directly. In this method, apps are installed directly through apk files which you can download from anywhere. We can be defined apk files which are files that Android uses to install apps, similar to .exe files in Windows. To download apk files all you have to do is to change the device settings so you can install apps from outside Amazon’s app store. Please follow these steps:
- go into the app section of your Kindle Fire device and then open the settings
- Select the option security and then enable the option says as ‘Apps from Unknown Sources’
Search for the apps on the web
As by default, the app from outside options is blocked. we enable the option ‘Apps from Unknown Sources’. When you do this, you can search for the app on the web. Like you can search for the app files on the websites like APK mirror. A website like this you can find numerous apps of your interest. Each APK is scanned to verify they’re safe. If you download from this website then the if any old app is there in your Kindle and you are downloading the same then old version is archived and so you can find the version that works for your device. This particularly is useful for the Kindle owners since the latest version of Fire OS is based on the older Android Lollipop.
Using APK downloader to download the app on Kindle Fire from Play store
With APP downloader you can download apk of the app from Google server and load it on your Kindle Fire device. This web app tool requires you to enter the URL of the app (which you want to download)on the Play Store, after “id=”. After this, this tool generates a download link. Remember this is not a piracy tool, it only works for free apps. However, if you need to move an app over to a device without an internet connection, or want to try it on a phone that’s not officially supported, this can help.
To use the APK downloader tool go to the play store listing on the web and notice the app’s package name from the address bar that you can find look like similar to com.xxxx.xxxx. THen you can download the APK file from the option. Generate Download Link. Transfer the apk file to your Kindle device and then you can install the apk file to download the app.
Extract APK file( also called app setup file) from your Android phone and transfer it to your Kindle Fire
Most of the apps are paid and APK extracting tool would not work on them. But you can do it by yourself. In this case, your if you have an Android phone, that comes handy. You can use the backup tools like Astro file manager. Astro file manager creates a backup for the apps which are already installed on your phone. Download the Astro file manager app on your phone. After done so, go to the app which you want on your Kindle Fire device.
Slide-out the left-hand navigation panel Astro and tap the tools icon, tap App Mgr, and choose the app you want to move to your Kindle. Next, tap Backup. This will create a copy of the APK file on your phone in a folder labelled “backups.” Copy the backed-up file to your Kindle and open it to install it. When you are done with the downloading the APK file you will see a notification saying that download is complete. Select on it and tap on install.
Install Google play store
If you are thinking in long-term then Google play store is the best choice. to do this you need to enable the option to enable developer options. For this go to the Kindle Fire home screen. Scroll down and select the setting option. After this select the device options. Now select the serial number seven times. When successfully done a pop-up window will open generally saying “You are now a developer!” A new menu will open. Beneath the Serial Number Developer options menu will appear so select it. Now select the option ‘Enable ADB.
Next, you need to have ADB tool installed on your Windows PC. Find the RootJunky SuperTool you downloaded earlier. Now connect your Kindle Fire tablet to your Pc with micro USB cable. Now Extract the contents of the SuperTool .zip file to their own folder. After this open the batch file named 1-Install-Play-Store in the SuperTool folder. When the program is done with installing you can see the menu like above. Now Type 1 for “ADB driver install” and press Enter. confirm if your ADB is working. to test Type 2 for “ADB driver test”. If the status shows fail then type 1 for “ADB driver install” to install the necessary drivers on your PC to connect ADB with your Fire tablet.
When you are done, you will be automatically returned to the main menu. Now type 2 for “Install Google Play store and remove ads from the lock screen.” When you are done restart your device immediately. Now you will be able to see the play store already listed on your app section. When you will be using play store first time and using it to download the app you’ll get a notification to download that as well. Once that’s finished, you can download any app from the store just like it’s a normal Android device.
Install apps without rooting
- in the first step change the Kindle Fire tablet installation permission. TO install app we have to use Android App APK Files. Open your Kindle Fire tablet and go to Settings > Security > Apps from Unknown Sources > Turn On > Click OK on Warning.
Now download and install APK files on your Amazon Fire Tablet. For this, we need four APK files required to download and install on Amazon Tablet. Your Kindle Fire tablet have by default browser called Silk browser. Click on these link and APk files will download automatically.
Please download and install all these four files in the same order provided here. (if you miss any order or file to install, then follow the steps below).
- see Google Account Manager APK
- Google Services Framework APK
- Open Google Play Services APK
- Click Google Play Store APK
Download the above files to download the Kindle app for Android
When you will click on these files the files will start downloading automatically. After each file finishes downloading a pop up will display saying this type of file can harm your device. Do you want to keep ……. Click on OK. and files will download on your Kindle Fire. Be aware that the downloading must be in the same order as mentioned above.
- In Amazon Fire has the app Docs. You will find all the downloaded PK files in the download folder of Kindle Fire. After downloading all four files, open the Docs App > Tap on Local Storage Tab > Download Folder > See All downloaded files. There is also an alternative option to find the downloaded APK files, Open the Amazon Fire default browser, called as Silk Browser. Tap on Hamburger Menu on the Top left to get Amazon Silk Menu > Downloads. Now you can see all the download files over there.
- When you will find the downloaded PK files in your KIdle Fire tablet locate them as install them one by one in an order you download them in order. When you will tap on them you will see a screen with an install button on the bottom right. Tap on INSTALL to install these APK files on Fire tablet.
- When the installation of each AP file is complete then you can check the installed App on Amazon Fire App Section. To do this Open Fire Tablet Settings > Apps& Games > Manage All Applications > Downloaded. You can see all Android Apps installed on the Fire Tablet using the APK files.
- After this in the final step open the Google play store and register on your Google Account to start with Google Play Store. Once you register the Google Play Store, you can install any Android Apps
Kindle app download for PC
- To download Kindle app for PC, first install app’s installer from Amazon site.
- Make sure to check it for download for PC & MAC. Wait for a while till the download is complete
- You can find the Kindle app in apps list once the installer download is complete.
- Once the app’s installer is done, install the program. Open app’s installer and open Amazon folder in the installer.
- Here Kindle app is automatically installed with app’s installer
- When you open Kindle app first time on your PC, it will ask you to log in. Use Amazon login details to login in KIndle app. Also, you can create an account if you do not have any amazon account
Another option to open the Kindle app for POC is to type the Kindle app in Cortana search box and tap enter. read more on the Kindle app for PC
Kindle for MAC
- You can do Kindl app download for MAC with visiting Amazon’s dedicated page for Kindle.
- Open amazon.com/kindleformac. Click on download now. After this, wait for a while till the download is complete
- Once the Kindle app icon is created after Kindle app download, drag the Kindle for Mac to your application folder
- Now you can access Kindle app for mac from application folder in your Mac system
Kindle Paperwhite wifi setup
All Amazon Kindle Paperwhite comes with the feature of Wi-Fi; 3G. IF in case you are having a Kindle with wifi only feature then you need to do Kindle Paperwhite Wi-Fi set up to receive e-books and content wirelessly. In case you don’t find any wifi currently then you have the option to do Kindle Paperwhite Wi-Fi set up later by tapping the x in the upper-right corner of the Wi-Fi Networks dialogue box and then tapping Complete to do Kindle Paperwhite Wi-Fi set up Later.
Note: Please be aware that if your Kindle Paperwhite is wifi only and you do not do to do Kindle Paperwhite Wi-Fi set up for your Kindle Paperwhite then you will not be able to complete the registration process, the step after doing the to do Kindle Paperwhite Wi-Fi set up.
The process of doing the Kindle Paperwhite Wi-Fi set up
- In the first step of doing Kindle Paperwhite Wi-Fi set up, you need to know if the network is password-protected. We usually protect our home and office networks with a password to prevent any unauthorized access and to save our data. But in general public networks such as Starbucks and McDonald’s are not password protected.
- To set up wifi on your Kindle Paperwhite please turn on your Kindle device. Then open the menu and go to the settings. Under Settings, you will find the option wifi networks. Tap on wifi networks. In some cases, the wifi is not turn on then you will get a message asking if it should be turned on. Tap OK. Also if the Kindle Paperwhite is in Airplane mode then Wi-Fi is not turned on, in that case, you’ll see a message asking if you want to turn off Airplane mode.
- Under the wifi network option, you will see the wifi networks name within the range, Select on the wifi network which you want to connect with your Kindle Paperwhite device. When the wifi is in protected mode then you will see a lock icon next to wifi name. If the network you want to connect to has a lock icon next to its name, you need to enter a password.
- Now enter the password for known wifi network the in a dialogue box using the onscreen keyboard. Also please visit the network Administrator if If you are connecting to a network at work and don’t know the password
Note: You have the choice to use numbers and symbols by tapping the keyboard’s 123!? etc. key. Tap ABC to go back to the regular keyboard.
- When your Kindle Paperwhite is connected with wifi network then wireless indicator appears in the upper-right corner of the screen, next to the battery charge meter. Generally, this is seen as an indicator on the Home screen and when you display the toolbar while reading an e-book.